Manta III Core Drills features a precision rack and pinion carriage with maintenance-free, double-sealed bearings and a 2 1/2 inch square steel column with ceiling jack. All Manta drill rigs are engineered for positive anchoring to allow for both vertical and horizontal drilling. The feed handle can be mounted on either side for easy drilling close to walls and columns. The lightweight cast-aluminum base and built-in wheels make the Manta line easy to move and maneuver. The carriage assembly easily detaches from column for transport. Control box comes standard with amp meter and a conveniently located power switch.
- Precision rack and pinion carriage with maintenance-free double-sealed bearings
- 2 1/2 inch steel column with ceiling jack
- Lightweight cast-aluminum base with built-in wheels
- Positive anchoring for vertical and horizontal drilling
- Control box with amp meter
- 2-1/2″ zinc-plated steel column with ceiling jack
- Precision rack-&-pinion carriage assembly, with maintenance-free double-sealed bearings
- Positive anchoring for vertical & horizontal drilling
- One-piece removable slide handle easily negotiates close to walls and columns. Carriage assembly easily removes from column for convenient transportation and rig set-up.