The NT50A5 2″ 18-Gauge Pro brad nailer has been designed with the professional Carpenter in mind. It is ideal for trim work, furniture building and other finish applications. It accepts finish nails from 5/8″ In length up to 2″. The newly redesigned high-grade aluminum magazine not only provide exceptional durability, but also prevents jams caused by fastener overlap. The integrate air Duster is convenient allowing the user to quickly clear away any dust or debris from their work surface. Automatic dry-fire lock-out protects the work piece by not allowing the tool to operate if there are no nails in the magazine. The left or right side mountable belt hook helps keep the tool on hand at all times.
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nose piece and a short center height allows for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Ambidextrous belt hook can be mounted on the left or right side of tool for user preference
- High grade aluminum MAGAZINE provides exceptional durability and protects against jams
- Applications: Ideal for trim work, furniture building and other finish applications