The Hitachi NT65GA 15-Gauge 2-1/2-Inch Cordless Gas Powered Angled Finish Mailer may be used in a variety of applications including installation of door and window casings, cabinets and decorative molding. This mailer fires 34-degree 15-gauge nails from 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch in length and powered by a gas fuel rod (sold separately) and Lithium-Ion battery, allowing the user to easily move around without hoses or compressors. The fuel rods can be replenished immediately upon depletion instead of waiting for a compressor cycle and the double lock fuel compartment will latch securely and keep the fuel rod seated firmly. This mailer is will fire up to 2,000 fasteners per charge. Designed to be compact, the NT65GA weighs only 4.4-pounds for optimal balance, ease of maneuverability and reduces user fatigue. The tool features an elastomer grip to provide comfort and a secure grip, a quick clear nose with tool-less jam release to reduce down time, tool-less depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces and a reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing. The variable position hook will accommodate either left or right handed users and the low battery indicator light alerts the user of battery status to prevent unexpected downtime. Included with the NT65GA are (2) 3.6-volt Lithium-Ion batteries, 1-hour charger with AC/DC adapter (both car and wall charger adapter), carrying case, a 4mm and 3mm hex bar wrench, no-mar tip and safety glasses. The Hitachi NT65GA 15-Gauge 2-1/2-Inch Cordless Gas Powered Angled Finish Mailer is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 1-year from the original purchase date. Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- Low battery indicator light
- Lightweight at only 4.4 lbs for balance, maneuverability and minimal user fatigue and ideal for overhead and extended use applications
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release for easy maintenance and reduced downtime
- Detachable no-mar nose cap protects work surfaces from scratches or indentations and conveniently snaps onto the side of the magazine for storage
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for flush drives into various materials