The Campbell Hausfeld, 60 gallon, 2 stage, 3.7HP electric air compressor (XC602100) features a cast iron, oil lubricated 2 stage pump for up to 5, 000 hours of increased longevity and reduced noise. The stationary air compressor boasts 175 PSI of maximum pressure and 11 CFM at 90 PSI, allowing for optimum tool performance. The 60 gallon ASME vertical tank design is ideal for garage and workshop applications with a space-saving footprint. Needing a 230V power supply, The XC602100 is ideal for rotating tires, repairing engines, grinding, sanding, stapling, painting, nailing and more. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld. The air power expert.
- The Air compressor features a cast iron, oil lubricated 2 stage pump for 5, 000 hours of longevity while also offering reduced noise
- Designed to tackle a wide variety of jobs, from rotating wheels, Painting furniture, grinding welds and heavy duty nailing
- The 240 volt, 3.7 Horsepower, heavy-duty induction motor creates maximum pressure to operate a wider range of tools while maintaining longer air compressor run times
- The 60 gallon, Vertical ASME tank maximizes floor space, leaving a reduced compressor footprint
- Compressor features 175 maximum PSI and 11 CFM at 90 PSI